Below is a list of past training sessions specifically for workers in the child welfare field. If you are interested in viewing any of these training sessions, please contact us for a direct web link and password. Please included the name of the session or sessions you wish to view in your request.
Upon completing this training, users of PDS Online are encouraged to add it as an external training to their transcripts. Please consult this Knowledge Base user guide for assistance.
Please remind your supervisor to complete the process by approving this external training in PDS Online. Here is an how to guide for supervisors.
- Placement Stability, January 1, 2012
- Toxic Stress, Parts 2 & 3, January 1, 2012
- Background Checks, Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4, January 1, 2012
- Advanced 56: Licensing Violations, April 1, 2013
- Child Development – Infant/Toddler, October 1, 2013
- Advanced 56: Rehabilitation Reviews, December 1, 2013
- Bed Bugs for Child Welfare Professionals, April 1, 2014
- Levels of Care/Kinship, June 19, 2014
- Unpacking the No, September 1, 2014
- Building Codes & Foster Parent Licensing, December 5, 2014
- Advanced 56: Serious Incident Reporting, March 20, 2015
- Access to Quality Early Education Providers: YoungStar and Foster Care, May 1, 2016
- Reasonable and Prudent Parenting for Workers, June 1, 2016
- Rehabilitation Reviews, May 2017