Wisconsin’s 2nd Annual–and completely virtual–Families Like Mine Conference for Relative Caregivers of Children
September 14-18, 2020
View pre-recorded presentations from experts in the field and participate in real-time, interactive video discussion sessions regarding
- Substance abuse
- Mental health
- Guardianship law
- Trauma-informed parenting
- Parenting children of color
from the comfort of your home!
- Recorded presentations will be available the week of September 14-18, 2020
- Live discussion sessions will be held on Zoom and will be pre-scheduled with additional registration required during the following week, September 21-25, 2020
- How will I access this conference?
You will be able to access the virtual (pre-recorded) content starting September 14 and continuing through September 18 by using this link.
- I did not receive a confirmation email what do I do?
We highly encourage you to use your most active email when you register. The email you register with is the email where your confirmation will be sent. If you have checked in the email you registered with and cannot find it, please check in your junk or spam mail as sometimes email can be routed to those folders.If you are still unable to find your confirmation, please contact us at 414-475-1246.
- Does this conference cost attendees anything?
No, this virtual conference is free of charge to relative caregivers.
- Do I have to attend the Zoom discussions?
No, these are optional discussion groups. If you are interested in attending, please only register for one session per day. (State of Wisconsin licensed relative caregivers will receive 2 training credits for participation in each discussion session.)
- How do I access and/or navigate Zoom meetings?
Click on this link for a step-by-step guide on joining and navigating a Zoom Meeting.
- I need technical support, who do I call or reach out to?
You can click the live chat to get real-time assistance!