In this issue of Partners, we chose to write about one of the more challenging topics related to adoption and foster care: the topic of “forgiveness.” It is something we all know is needed and necessary to create peace for ourselves and others; however, when hurts and disappointments run deep and over several years, it can be very tough.
- Walking in Your Shoes, Sleeping in Your Bed: How I Found Forgiveness
- What Does It Mean to Forgive?
- Helping Your Child Forgive
- No One’s Perfect: Forgiving Yourself
- Home to Stay: Forgiveness is Universal
Download: Partners Summer 2016Author: Coalition for Children, Youth & Families