Partners: How Do We Use the Internet and Social Media?
Adoption, Foster Care, Family . . . How Do We Use the Internet and Social Media?
We live in a changing world. We don’t do research via books – we use the Internet. We connect with our friends and family through email, Face Time, Skype, and text messages. And the world of social media changes every day. Upgrades, updates, new platforms, and other changes take effect just as soon as we learn how to navigate each platform! Or so it seems. It’s no wonder that many parents find themselves confused and overwhelmed. Whether you are deciding which sites you should sign up for or monitoring your children’s site usage, there is a lot to learn.
- Adoption, Foster Care, Family . . . How Do We Use the Internet and Social Media?
- An Introduction to Social Media
- Safely Searching via Social Media
- Keeping Yourself and Your Foster and Adoptive Kids Safe
- Connecting with Birth Family
- Can Social Media Help when You’re Considering Adoption?