From the moment a child enters our life, parenting is a tough job. It’s even harder when a child is struggling with difficult behaviors–defiance, rejection, running away, drug addiction, sexual misconduct, criminal activity, attachment issues, rage and beyond. Parenting a child in crisis leaves parents worn out from exhaustion, frustration and fear.
In this biblically-centered and straight-forward book, Pam Parish helps parents to:
* Reexamine their expectations for parenting children from hard places.
* Discuss their fears and concerns with their spouses, friends, and small groups.
* Explore fear and frustration through the eyes of grace and truth.
* Rediscover the foundations of faith when parenting a child who seems lost.
* Find hope in loving their children unconditionally while knowing they are not alone in this journey.