- Live Webinar–Those Complicated Teen Years: Is It Adoption, Trauma, or Typical Development?, July 16
- Virtual Parent Talk: Transracial Parenting, July 23 (Morning)
- Virtual Parent Talk: Transracial Parenting, July 23 (Evening)
- Virtual Parent Talk: Parenting Teens (Morning), August 13
- Virtual Parent Talk: Parenting Teens (Evening), August 13
- Live Webinar: Youth & Mental Health, August 27
- Live Webinar: Creating Felt Safety, September 15
Virtual Support Group for Relative Caregivers
September 24 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
We have created a virtual platform to offer assistance to relative caregivers. Please join us and share the daily joys and challenges of being a relative caregiver. We will be meeting the last Thursday of the month July 30th, August 27th and September 24th, from 11:00am -12:00pm. Our July meeting we will be discussing our successes and challenges interacting with birth parents and sharing resources that have been helpful for families. Please sign up one or all of the sessions.
Registrants will be sent a Zoom link on the day of the meeting. You will need to have an internet connection, computer or phone with the free Zoom app, a webcam and microphone. Please contact Pattie@wisapsp.org with questions.
To register, please click here.