- Live Webinar–Those Complicated Teen Years: Is It Adoption, Trauma, or Typical Development?, July 16
- Virtual Parent Talk: Transracial Parenting, July 23 (Morning)
- Virtual Parent Talk: Transracial Parenting, July 23 (Evening)
- Virtual Parent Talk: Parenting Teens (Morning), August 13
- Virtual Parent Talk: Parenting Teens (Evening), August 13
- Live Webinar: Youth & Mental Health, August 27
- Live Webinar: Creating Felt Safety, September 15
Virtual Support Group: Birth Parent Support
September 8 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
An online support group for birth parents who have placed a child for adoption. This group will meet on the 2nd Tuesday of every other month and will be facilitated by Christy Reppe or Karla Meyer out of our Eau Claire office. Join the conversation!
Click here to register.
This online group will utilize Zoom to connect over video chat. You will need to have access to a smart phone with the free Zoom app, or a computer with a camera and microphone. Registrants will be emailed a link to use for joining the video chat. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com