- 2nd Annual Virtual Families Like Mine Conference for Relative Caregivers of Children, September 14-18
- Let’s Talk . . . Starting a Virtual Support Group: The Basics, September 30
- Virtual Parent Talk: Parenting Kids Under Age 6, October 8
- Let’s Talk . . . The Halo Effect: Normalizing Feelings and Experiences When You Feel Like You’re the Only One, October 15
- Live Webinar: Behavior as Communication, October 22
Virtual Support Group: Birth Parent Support
November 10 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
An online support group for birth parents who have placed a child for adoption. This group will meet on the 2nd Tuesday of every other month and will be facilitated by Christy Reppe or Karla Meyer out of our Eau Claire office. Join the conversation!
Click here to register.
This online group will utilize Zoom to connect over video chat. You will need to have access to a smart phone with the free Zoom app, or a computer with a camera and microphone. Registrants will be emailed a link to use for joining the video chat. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com