- Live Webinar–When Difficult Behaviors Arise, May 18, 2021
- Live Webinar–Hair & Identity in Black Culture: The Importance of Confidence and Connection, May 26, 2021
- Live Webinar–Relationship Resilience, June 22, 2021
- Save the Date: 3rd Annual Families Like Mine Conference for Relative Caregivers of Children, July 19, 2021
- Live Webinar–Video Game Addiction: Fact, Fiction, and What Parents Need to Know, July 20, 2021
- Live Webinar–Everyday Language and How it Impacts Trauma, August 19, 2021
- This event has passed.
Virtual Support Group: Birth Parent Support
May 11 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
An online support group for birth parents who have placed a child for adoption. This group will meet on the 2nd Tuesday of every other month and will be facilitated by Christy Reppe or Karla Meyer out of our Eau Claire office. Join the conversation!
This online group will utilize Zoom to connect over video chat. You will need to have access to a smart phone with the free Zoom app, or a computer with a camera and microphone. Registrants will be emailed a link to use for joining the video chat. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
To register, please click here.