- Live Webinar–Those Complicated Teen Years: Is It Adoption, Trauma, or Typical Development?, July 16
- Virtual Parent Talk: Transracial Parenting, July 23 (Morning)
- Virtual Parent Talk: Transracial Parenting, July 23 (Evening)
- Virtual Parent Talk: Parenting Teens (Morning), August 13
- Virtual Parent Talk: Parenting Teens (Evening), August 13
- Live Webinar: Youth & Mental Health, August 27
- Live Webinar: Creating Felt Safety, September 15
Virtual Support Group: Adult Adoptees
October 14 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Connect with other adult adoptees from around Wisconsin. This will be a space for discussing your adoption experiences with others who “get it”, as well as for just getting to know one another and talking about life. This group is facilitated by an area adult adoptee.
This online group will utilize Zoom to connect over video chat. You will need to have access to a smart phone or a computer with the free Zoom app, a camera and microphone. Registrants will be emailed a link to use for joining the video chat. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, please click here.