- 2nd Annual Virtual Families Like Mine Conference for Relative Caregivers of Children, September 14-18
- Let’s Talk . . . Starting a Virtual Support Group: The Basics, September 30
- Virtual Parent Talk: Parenting Kids Under Age 6, October 8
- Let’s Talk . . . The Halo Effect: Normalizing Feelings and Experiences When You Feel Like You’re the Only One, October 15
- Live Webinar: Behavior as Communication, October 22
Virtual Support Group: Adult Adoptees
October 14 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Connect with other adult adoptees from around Wisconsin. This will be a space for discussing your adoption experiences with others who “get it”, as well as for just getting to know one another and talking about life. This group is facilitated by an area adult adoptee.
This online group will utilize Zoom to connect over video chat. You will need to have access to a smart phone or a computer with the free Zoom app, a camera and microphone. Registrants will be emailed a link to use for joining the video chat. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, please click here.