- 2nd Annual Virtual Families Like Mine Conference for Relative Caregivers of Children, September 14-18
- Let’s Talk . . . Starting a Virtual Support Group: The Basics, September 30
- Virtual Parent Talk: Parenting Kids Under Age 6, October 8
- Let’s Talk . . . The Halo Effect: Normalizing Feelings and Experiences When You Feel Like You’re the Only One, October 15
- Live Webinar: Behavior as Communication, October 22
Virtual Group: Parent/ Child – Scavenger and Support
September 26 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
This free virtual support group will be for both parents and kids! The first half hour will be a fun scavenger hunt for the kids to do. This will be best geared for elementary aged students, but can also be adapted for younger or older youth as well! The next half hour will be a support session for parents needing to connect with others parents, find more resources, or just come to hang out! This online support group is open to any pre-adoptive, post adoptive, foster, guardianship, and kinship families. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com. You will need to be connected to the internet and have a web cam/microphone in order participate!
Please register by Thursday September 24th as spots are limited! Registrants will be sent Zoom meeting link closer to the group date.