- Live Webinar–When Difficult Behaviors Arise, May 18, 2021
- Live Webinar–Hair & Identity in Black Culture: The Importance of Confidence and Connection, May 26, 2021
- Live Webinar–Relationship Resilience, June 22, 2021
- Save the Date: 3rd Annual Families Like Mine Conference for Relative Caregivers of Children, July 19, 2021
- Live Webinar–Video Game Addiction: Fact, Fiction, and What Parents Need to Know, July 20, 2021
- Live Webinar–Everyday Language and How it Impacts Trauma, August 19, 2021
Virtual Group: KINnect Relative Caregivers’ Evening Support Group
July 21 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
A monthly virtual support group for relative caregivers in Wisconsin. Please join us for this opportunity to connect with other parents and grandparents as a way to share the joys and challenges of being a relative caregiver. Meetings will be held virtually on the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 6-7pm. Please feel free to sign up for one or more of the monthly groups.
The first 100 households who attend 3 KINnect Relative Caregiver events will receive a Kinship Parenting toolbox book & a $10 gift card. The first households who attend 5 KINnect Relative Caregiver events will receive a $35 gift card.
Registrants will be sent a Zoom link on the day of the meeting. You will need to have an internet connection, computer or phone with the free Zoom app, a webcam and microphone. Please contact Judi@wisapsp.org with questions.
To register, please click here.