- Live Webinar–When Difficult Behaviors Arise, May 18, 2021
- Live Webinar–Hair & Identity in Black Culture: The Importance of Confidence and Connection, May 26, 2021
- Live Webinar–Relationship Resilience, June 22, 2021
- Save the Date: 3rd Annual Families Like Mine Conference for Relative Caregivers of Children, July 19, 2021
- Live Webinar–Video Game Addiction: Fact, Fiction, and What Parents Need to Know, July 20, 2021
- Live Webinar–Everyday Language and How it Impacts Trauma, August 19, 2021
Virtual Group: Caregivers of Younger Children
June 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
This is a support group for adoptive/kinship/guardianship caregivers of kiddos that are infants/toddlers until 5th grade! We will meet via zoom and talk about anything on your mind, as well as share resources and information with each other!
This online group will utilize Zoom to connect over video chat. You will need to have access to a smart phone with the free Zoom app, or a computer with a camera and microphone. Registrants will be emailed a link to use for joining the video chat. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, please click here.