- Live Webinar–Those Complicated Teen Years: Is It Adoption, Trauma, or Typical Development?, July 16
- Virtual Parent Talk: Transracial Parenting, July 23 (Morning)
- Virtual Parent Talk: Transracial Parenting, July 23 (Evening)
- Virtual Parent Talk: Parenting Teens (Morning), August 13
- Virtual Parent Talk: Parenting Teens (Evening), August 13
- Live Webinar: Youth & Mental Health, August 27
- Live Webinar: Creating Felt Safety, September 15
Talking About Race – Understanding Racial Identity
September 16 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$10
Join us for a virtual seminar with Dr. Erin Winkler, associate professor of African Diaspora Studies at the University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee. She is the author of the book “Learning Race, Learning Place: Shaping Racial Identities and Ideas in African American Childhoods.” She has served as a consultant working to train individuals in having productive conversations about race. This is a 65 minute presentation followed by 25 minutes of Q&A. This session will focus on equipping adults to help children and youth understand and navigate their own racial and cultural development processes.
This webinar will utilize Zoom. You will need to have access to a smart phone with the free Zoom app, or a computer with speakers. Registrants will be emailed a link to use for joining the webinar. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.