- Black Hair Care 101, Saturday, October 6
- This is My Story: Teen Adoptee & Parent Conference, Saturday, October 13
- Life is a Highway: 23rd Annual Gala, Thursday, October 25
- This event has passed.
Q&A with Adult Adoptees
July 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Join us for a Q&A with adults who were adopted. This diverse panel will share their perspectives and experiences as adopted persons. TWEENS/TEENS ARE WELCOME AT THIS WORKSHOP WITH PARENTAL DISCRETION.
Moderated by: Jaclyn Skalnik, LCSW
- growing up adopted
- exploring identity
- being a part of a transracial family
- birth family search & reunions
- dating & relationships
9:45 – Registration & Refreshments
10am – 12pm – Workshop
Space is limited so register early.
If you need any special accommodations, please call (608) 826-8009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org