- Live Webinar–Those Complicated Teen Years: Is It Adoption, Trauma, or Typical Development?, July 16
- Virtual Parent Talk: Transracial Parenting, July 23 (Morning)
- Virtual Parent Talk: Transracial Parenting, July 23 (Evening)
- Virtual Parent Talk: Parenting Teens (Morning), August 13
- Virtual Parent Talk: Parenting Teens (Evening), August 13
- Live Webinar: Youth & Mental Health, August 27
- Live Webinar: Creating Felt Safety, September 15
Private Adoption Information Meeting – Virtual
November 19 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
A Zoom link will be sent to you one day before the meeting. This will allow you to attend the meeting virtually!
Attend a free meeting to learn more about adoption and the current adoption opportunities through our agency. Holt International hosts regular Adoption Information Meetings where you can learn about our services.
Our meeting will provide information on children in need of a family, both in Wisconsin and internationally. We will also discuss requirements for adoption, step/relative adoption, the adoption process, wait times, costs, and more.
Be sure to spend some time on our website reading about program requirements prior to registering for this meeting.
We ask that children not attend the Information Meetings.
To register, please click here.