- 2nd Annual Virtual Families Like Mine Conference for Relative Caregivers of Children, September 14-18
- Let’s Talk . . . Starting a Virtual Support Group: The Basics, September 30
- Virtual Parent Talk: Parenting Kids Under Age 6, October 8
- Let’s Talk . . . The Halo Effect: Normalizing Feelings and Experiences When You Feel Like You’re the Only One, October 15
- Live Webinar: Behavior as Communication, October 22
- This event has passed.
Private Adoption Information Meeting – Virtual
September 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A Zoom link will be sent to you one day before the meeting. This will allow you to attend the meeting virtually!
Attend a free meeting to learn more about adoption and the current adoption opportunities through our agency. Holt International hosts regular Adoption Information Meetings where you can learn about our services.
Our meeting will provide information on children in need of a family, both in Wisconsin and internationally. We will also discuss requirements for adoption, step/relative adoption, the adoption process, wait times, costs, and more.
Be sure to spend some time on our website reading about program requirements prior to registering for this meeting.
We ask that children not attend the Information Meetings.
To register, please click here.