- Live Webinar–When Difficult Behaviors Arise, May 18, 2021
- Live Webinar–Hair & Identity in Black Culture: The Importance of Confidence and Connection, May 26, 2021
- Live Webinar–Relationship Resilience, June 22, 2021
- Save the Date: 3rd Annual Families Like Mine Conference for Relative Caregivers of Children, July 19, 2021
- Live Webinar–Video Game Addiction: Fact, Fiction, and What Parents Need to Know, July 20, 2021
- Live Webinar–Everyday Language and How it Impacts Trauma, August 19, 2021
- This event has passed.
FOSTERing Connections: Movie at the Stadium: La Crosse- Secret Life of Pets 2
May 14 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Happy National Foster Care Month!! In honor of all you do we’d like to host your family to an outside movie at Logger Park. Bring your blanket(s) and we’ll provide a ballgame dinner, and a movie. Laugh at The Secret Life of Pets 2 as the city pets head out to the county and meet the farm animals.
Foster, adoptive and guardianship families of western Wisconsin and those who support them – this special pop-up movie is for you! Come out and join us for a fun and safe family night with other foster, adoptive and guardianship families.
Gates open at 6:00 PM. The movie will begin at 6:30 PM – each family will receive dinner at the stadium. Two sandwiches, sides and a cookie are on the ballpark menu. Please bring a blanket or chairs to use on the field if you’d like.
If raining on day of event, the movie will be rescheduled.
Please do NOT attend an event if you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath), or have been exposed to others who have experienced those symptoms within the last 14 days.
Social distancing of at least 6 feet will be required.
Please bring a mask for each person in your party to be used anytime social distancing of at least 6 feet cannot be maintained.
To register, please click here.