- Live Webinar–When Difficult Behaviors Arise, May 18, 2021
- Live Webinar–Hair & Identity in Black Culture: The Importance of Confidence and Connection, May 26, 2021
- Live Webinar–Relationship Resilience, June 22, 2021
- Save the Date: 3rd Annual Families Like Mine Conference for Relative Caregivers of Children, July 19, 2021
- Live Webinar–Video Game Addiction: Fact, Fiction, and What Parents Need to Know, July 20, 2021
- Live Webinar–Everyday Language and How it Impacts Trauma, August 19, 2021
Foster Family Movie Events: Stardust Drive-In Theater – Chetek
May 27 @ 8:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Join FOSTERing Connections for a one-of-a-kind, genuine drive-in theater event! In honor of Foster Care Month in May, come enjoy a free movie.! Your registration must include the participants that will be in your vehicle. Concessions will be served and families will receive a 10% discount on all prices on us. Arrive with time to check-in, park, and grab some snacks! Please note the movie will start at dusk to allow participants to see the screen.
Please do NOT attend an event if you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath), or have been exposed to others who have experienced those symptoms within the last 14 days.
Social distancing of at least 6 feet will be required.
Please bring a mask for each person in your party to be used anytime social distancing of at least 6 feet cannot be maintained.
To register, please click here.