- Live Webinar–When Difficult Behaviors Arise, May 18, 2021
- Live Webinar–Hair & Identity in Black Culture: The Importance of Confidence and Connection, May 26, 2021
- Live Webinar–Relationship Resilience, June 22, 2021
- Save the Date: 3rd Annual Families Like Mine Conference for Relative Caregivers of Children, July 19, 2021
- Live Webinar–Video Game Addiction: Fact, Fiction, and What Parents Need to Know, July 20, 2021
- Live Webinar–Everyday Language and How it Impacts Trauma, August 19, 2021
Family Fun Day at Clearwater Farm
July 10 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$5
Join Wisconsin Adoption & Permanency Support for a fun foster, adoptive & guardianship family event sponsored by our partners at Jockey Being Family! Come enjoy a family fun day at a preserved farm in the neighborhoods of Onalaska. Stations will be set up for families to enjoy outdoor activities such as water balloon toss, arts and crafts area, meet the animals, and plant a seed to take home. This farm is home to all sorts of animals from cats to chickens to llamas. All families will go home with an afternoon of family memories and a bag of goodies from Jockey Being Family.
Please do NOT attend an event if you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath), or have been exposed to others who have experienced those symptoms within the last 14 days.
Social distancing of at least 6 feet will be required.
Please bring a mask for each person in your party to be used anytime social distancing of at least 6 feet cannot be maintained.
To register, please click here.