- Live Webinar–When Difficult Behaviors Arise, May 18, 2021
- Live Webinar–Hair & Identity in Black Culture: The Importance of Confidence and Connection, May 26, 2021
- Live Webinar–Relationship Resilience, June 22, 2021
- Save the Date: 3rd Annual Families Like Mine Conference for Relative Caregivers of Children, July 19, 2021
- Live Webinar–Video Game Addiction: Fact, Fiction, and What Parents Need to Know, July 20, 2021
- Live Webinar–Everyday Language and How it Impacts Trauma, August 19, 2021
Family Fun at Bay Beach
August 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Attention WISAPSP adoption, foster and guardianship families! Please plan on joining us for this Jockey Being Family-sponsored event at Bay Beach Amusement Park! On Saturday, August 21st, from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, WISAPSP staff will be at Shelter 3 (by the Zippin Pippin) to greet families! Each member of your family will get 20 tickets, as well as an ice cream treat and bottle of water. Each family will also receive a Jockey drawstring bag, full of post adoption goodies!
Feel free to arrive any time between 10 am -12 pm to receive your items from WISAPSP staff. (Staff will only be at the shelter until noon, so you must arrive before noon to receive your free tickets, ice cream, and bags) You are free to spend as much time as you’d like at the park that day!
Please do NOT attend an event if you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath), or have been exposed to others who have experienced those symptoms within the last 14 days.
Social distancing of at least 6 feet will be required.
Please bring a mask for each person in your party to be used anytime social distancing of at least 6 feet cannot be maintained.
To register, please click here.