- 2nd Annual Virtual Families Like Mine Conference for Relative Caregivers of Children, September 14-18
- Let’s Talk . . . Starting a Virtual Support Group: The Basics, September 30
- Virtual Parent Talk: Parenting Kids Under Age 6, October 8
- Let’s Talk . . . The Halo Effect: Normalizing Feelings and Experiences When You Feel Like You’re the Only One, October 15
- Live Webinar: Behavior as Communication, October 22
Birth Parent Support Group
November 19 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
A faith-based support group for birth mothers and fathers who have chosen adoption for their children.
Group time includes sharing, processing the grief and loss as well as receiving encouragement.
The group meets every other month from 6 to 7:30 pm. Free to participate – open group.
This Support Group is NOT Sponsored by the Hales Corners Library.
RSVP’s required to 414-529-6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org