- 2nd Annual Virtual Families Like Mine Conference for Relative Caregivers of Children, September 14-18
- Let’s Talk . . . Starting a Virtual Support Group: The Basics, September 30
- Virtual Parent Talk: Parenting Kids Under Age 6, October 8
- Let’s Talk . . . The Halo Effect: Normalizing Feelings and Experiences When You Feel Like You’re the Only One, October 15
- Live Webinar: Behavior as Communication, October 22
Adoptive Family Training
November 13 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$50
First time adoptive families will earn six (6) hours of in person child centered training. This training meets the requirements for the education hours required prior to finalization.
Registration is required before attending. To sign up call: 414-276-3262. Location information will be provided after registration is complete.