- 2nd Annual Virtual Families Like Mine Conference for Relative Caregivers of Children, September 14-18
- Let’s Talk . . . Starting a Virtual Support Group: The Basics, September 30
- Virtual Parent Talk: Parenting Kids Under Age 6, October 8
- Let’s Talk . . . The Halo Effect: Normalizing Feelings and Experiences When You Feel Like You’re the Only One, October 15
- Live Webinar: Behavior as Communication, October 22
Adoptive Family Round Table (Domestic & International)
October 3 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
This workshop will consist of a panel of adoptive parents and adoptees, openly and honestly sharing their personal insights and experiences on adoption, from the adoption process to adulthood and everything in between. They each will offer a unique perspective of their process and their lives now. You will have an opportunity to ask questions and ask for advice. It is our hope these families will provide a true and accurate picture.
If the class size is too large another location will be selected and registered families will be notified by email.