- Live Webinar–When Difficult Behaviors Arise, May 18, 2021
- Live Webinar–Hair & Identity in Black Culture: The Importance of Confidence and Connection, May 26, 2021
- Live Webinar–Relationship Resilience, June 22, 2021
- Save the Date: 3rd Annual Families Like Mine Conference for Relative Caregivers of Children, July 19, 2021
- Live Webinar–Video Game Addiction: Fact, Fiction, and What Parents Need to Know, July 20, 2021
- Live Webinar–Everyday Language and How it Impacts Trauma, August 19, 2021
Adoption Triad Sharing Circle
June 3 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An opportunity for all members of the adoption triad, including birth parents, adopted adults, and adoptive parents, to come together in a safe, confidential, and welcoming space to share their stories. It will be a space where everyone’s voices are heard and respected in order to support one another and to learn from each person’s perspective.
To register, please click here.