Financial support to cover costs associated with things such as:
- Lessons or equipment for music, sports, dance, etc.
- Summer camp
- Education support like tutoring or Driver’s Education classes
- Other recreational/extracurricular activities or experiences
Eligibility criteria (must meet all three):
- Milwaukee County child under the supervision of Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin Community Services or SaintA Out-of-Home-Care, regardless of placement
- Primary permanency goal of TPR/Adoption
- Able to participate in activities in accordance with Prudent Parenting Standards and based on cognitive, emotional, physical, and behavioral capacities
How to Apply
- Foster parents/caregivers can initiate the process for an eligible child, but all referral requests must be submitted to the Coalition for Children, Youth & Families by the child’s Ongoing Case Manager.
- The scholarship sponsor, The Ridge Community Church, will review, approve, or deny all funding requests.
If you have further questions about the process contact the Coalition for Children, Youth & Families at 414-475-1246 or send an email to email@example.com