So much has changed–and will likely continue to change–around school issues in 2020. As we work together to address those new changes as they arise, there are some topics that remain top of mind for those parenting school-aged children in out-of-home care. We hope this issue provides some tips, insights, and guidance to help you and your whole family.
Articles included in this issues of Fostering Across Wisconsin are titled:
- Partnering with School Staff for Supportive Classroom Practices
- Special Education Services: Understanding School Acronyms
- Overcoming Roadblocks to Success
- Beyond High School: Post Secondary Plans
- Resources from the Coalition