Introducing the Journey Partner program from the Coalition for Children, Youth & Families
“The Coalition reminds us that adoption is not the end of the story, but a second beginning. They are here to stand with adoptive families in our city.”
- Parent peer support available by referral
- Seasoned adoptive parents with lived experience
- A positive, strong resource to help families know that struggles and hurdles are a normal part of the journey
- One-to-one matching with a Journey Partner with shared experience to help you grow and advocate for your family.
- Available to families formed through any type of adoption—foster care, international, or domestic.
- Allows parents the opportunity to tap into the perspective of an adult adoptee.
For a referral to a Journey Partner, contact us at 414-475-1246 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We will make the connection and a Journey Partner will contact you at your preferred time.