- Adoptive Family Meet & Greet, Wednesday, May 30, 2018
- Understanding Children’s Sexual Behaviors, Wednesday, June 13, 2018
- Attachment & Bonding in Adoption, Wednesday, July 11, 2018
- Transracial Adoption Workshop: Talking to Kids about Race and Racism, Saturday, July 28, 2018
2018 Endless Possibilities Conference
August 3 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Conference for educators, parents, and others to gain much more information related to mental health, education, and family supports. Sponsored by WI FACETS – Wisconsin Family Assistance Center for Education, Training & Support, Wisconsin Statewide Parent-Educator Initiative, and Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.
Pre-Conference – Aug. 2 – Youth Mental Health First Aid
Conference 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Keynote: Away from No Way: Pages from a Hope Dealer’s Handbook by Hasan Davis, J.D.
- Independent Living Options
- Alternative Pathways to High School Completion in Wisconsin
- Putting the Brakes on the School to Prison Pipeline
- Manifestation Determinations
- Navigating Transitions Between Systems
- Working With Schools ? Special Education ? What you Need to Know
- In Care to Giving Care ? A Journey Through the Child Welfare System
- The Intersection Between Juvenile Justice, School Discipline & Municipal Ordinance Violations
- Presentations from schools around Wisconsin about innovative strategies to serve our most vulnerable students
Additional information and registration on the Endless Possibilities Conference website.