We publish Fostering Across Wisconsin three times a year. Each issue focuses on a specific theme or topic, and includes such things as articles, resources, and stories for readers. Fostering Across Wisconsin can be downloaded and printed for easy sharing. If you’d like to sign up for an email notification when the latest issue has been published, you can do that here.
- Fall 2017: Circles of Support (PDF)
- Summer 2017: Tips for Engaging with Fathers (PDF)
- Winter 2017: Siblings (PDF)
- Fall 2016: Relative & Kinship Care (PDF)
- Summer 2016: Forgiveness & Emotional Healing (PDF)
- Winter 2016: Coordinating Culture & Care (PDF)
- Fall 2015: A Foster Parent’s Toolbox (PDF)
- Summer 2015: Breaking Through the Clouds: Dealing with Reunification Anxiety (PDF)
- Spring 2015: Encouraging & Supporting Teens and Tweens in Care (PDF)
- Fall 2014: School Issues (PDF)
- Summer 2014: Taking Care of Yourself (PDF)
- Spring 2014: Social Media (PDF)
What if you want information or updates more than three times a year? We invite you to sign up for our e-newsletter, Under the Umbrella. This newsletter is emailed weekly, focusing on topics of interest to foster and adoptive families alike.